We are an equal opportunity employer.
As a Crew Leader you will help our clients develop and maintain outstanding lawn maintenance.
You will be responsible for managing a crew of 2-5 employees and help drive production, quality, safety and efficiency among the team.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect to do while working here:
- Ensuring all crew members are following safety policies and procedures.
- Understanding client needs while meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Managing multiple services that can include any of the following: lawn care, spring/fall cleanup, aeration, maintenance production.
- Plan, organize and manage work for crew members at each client site location.
- Ensure proper handling and maintenance of equipment and other company property.
- Performing other tasks as assigned Requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of lawn maintenance.
- Minimum 1 year of leadership experience managing crew labor in the landscaping industry.